If you have enjoyed coming on walks with the CBMW you may wish to get more involved by becoming a leader or a sweeper. The information in this section allows you to get a feel for the resources that are available to help you. If you have any questions then you should contact any of our current leaders or speak to a member of the secretariat.
This section also covers the resources that are of use for current leaders who wish to expand their repertoire.
- How to become a leader – An outline of the process
- Leaders guidance notes with links to the incident reporting form, emergency procedure and the emergency procedure card that it is recommended that you carry in your first aid kit or rucksack.
- Walks – The full list of current walks known to CBMW
- How to submit a walk for the programme – This is a form that you can fill in to submit the walks that you would like to lead during the next walking season.
- Walk offers for the next season – If you have a new walk that you would like to lead and it is not currently in the database then please use this form.
- Walks without leaders. You will find a list of walks that are currently not being led and which have all the information required for you to lead the walk i.e. walk descriptions and GPS data file.
- How to submit walk reports and photos. We always wish to receive walk reports and photos that can be put on the website, This is how to do it.
- How the programme is produced. You can find out who does what and by when in order that the new season walks programme is produced.